HasTavuk, a company constantly evolving and improving and helping to develop the field by close observation was founded in Bursa in 1972 and works in every field of poultry; from parent stock eggs to layer and broiler chicks; from pullets and feed to chicken meat production.
HasTavuk which produces 70% of Turkey’s layer chicks, is the largest parent stock company under a single roof in Europe and Turkey with its hatchery capacity.
HasTavuk with its years of experience and expertise; has the well deserved honor of being the first to export livestock to a new country, entering markets never entered before, and having the highest rates of export in its field.
HasTavuk has certified its success in the field with the quality and success awards earned, with the high quality breeds produced and with the customer satisfaction obtained.
HasTavuk, awarded many times by many institutions and organizations for the value it adds to the country economy; is the only company to earn many times the Award of Excellence for Turkey with its quality and outstanding success.
With the social responsibility projects it is carrying out, HasTavuk fulfills social duties incumbent upon it, and continues to strengthen its deserved position in its industry.
Some studies conducted within the framework of Social Responsibility:
* Tree plantation activities in the cities, towns, villages in which the facilities are located.
* Scholarships to successful but financially under-privileged children
* Mass circumcision for children of low-income citizens
* Support for health treatment for low-income people with health problems
* Training and awareness-raising seminars to educate the industry
* Joint projects for the students with the schools located close to where our facilities are located
* Every year on semester breaks; movies, theater, concerts and joint projects for children with the municipalities where our facilities are located,
* With the cooperation of the private sector and universities; joint projects for the consumption and consumers.
* Peasant awareness training for effective use of farming grounds
* Training programs for customers, manufacturers and interns in the School of HasTavuk